Topics

30MDG Award Manger(s) needed....if interested please reply

Don_KB9UMT

GA,

Anyone on the list interested in helping 30MDG as an Award Manager?

It usually involves an hour or so every few days depending on activity or number of Awards managed (we can't do all the thousands of 30MDG Award Certificates without our valued Award Managers that devote their free time for others...thankless job but for sure we thanks them!).

If anyone is interested please reply here or email me direct KB9UMT AT 30MDG.org or KB9UMT AT ARRL.net (email subject RE: 30MDG Award Manager) and thanks.

--
Don KB9UMT  30MDG#00001  Founder/Award Manager
www.30mdg.org