Topics

30M PSK CQ Calling

ON2AD Pat

Hi All,

I'm CQ calling every 15 seconds on 10.141 + 1500Hz in PSK31  till 15:30 UTC

Any call is welcome

73 de Pat ON2AD

Don_KB9UMT

Hi Pat ON2AD,
Any luck or PSK QSO's in EU on 30 meters today?

--
Don KB9UMT  30MDG#00001  Founder/Award Manager
www.30mdg.org

ON2AD Pat

Hi Don,

Yes only one Italian QSO done in PSK31 and I have see a SV station in PSK31 but no QSO
I have seen some FT4 signals but I haven't work.

73 de Pat, ON2AD

Don_KB9UMT

Ok Pat....well good on the PSK QSO to the Italian so that is good....maybe the SV the next time!

I was on 30m PSK tonight as on every Sunday but after 45min or more of CQ had a nice QSO with Brian N2OWD so was nice to see him again on the band.  I also was just about to shut down and thought I would exercise the little FLEX 1500 and snagged 9G2HO so that is a new one on RTTY 30m for me....was loud here in NA.