Re: 222 Night on Tuesday

David Olean

Great news, Terry!

I will be looking for you, and hope some of the "irregular' regulars show up this evening.  I miss hearing the big signal from Cornell, KO4YC, and all the VE3s in the toronto area.

I have word that N1DPM is getting a new 222 antenna put up this week to replace his old array.   We are getting into some really good meteor periods now that July is almost here, and some MS skeds could be productive.

CU this evening!

Dave K1WHS

on 06/28/2022 7:15 AM, Terry wrote:

Hi All,

My schedule has worked out that I will be at the new QTH this evening for 222 !!! Please listen towards FM09TE this evening. I will be on about 9:00 PM EDT close to 222.100 and watching on the ON4KST chat room.

CU on 222 !!

Terry - W8ZN

https://www.avg.com

Join 222Activity@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.