Arizona Formation Clinic 2019 2019AZFC@groups.io
This clinic is for the FFI carded, Advanced and Intermediate formation pilot to further the challenges of formation flight.
This is a temporary IO Group to disseminate information for the Arizona 2019 RV Formation Clinic at the Lake Havasu Municipal Airport (KHII) on the weekend of Feb. 8-10, 2019 (No rain date). Signups must access the Database section: add row: enter requested information. Participating pilots are to be advanced 4-ship or FFI Carded. Intermediates and rookies to contact your local FFI lead for an invite. This clinic is only for RV aircraft. Sorry, no RV-10s or RV-12s. All aircraft must be in excellent condition. Standard paperwork required: Airworthiness Cert, Registration, Weight & Balance, Ops Lims, Pilot Cert, Aircraft Insurance and Current Medical; A liability release form must be signed at the clinic by ALL Participants. The FBO is Desert Skies. They will provide Van(s) for our use. A $50 fee required for van rental(s), Saturday lunch at Hanger 24, Friday night Pizza, Clinic snacks and drinks. Group rate is available at the Hampton Inn at $149 per room: "Formation group" Also as Alternative- other Hotels is also just North of The Hampton Inn. The Friday night briefing is at the Hampton Inn at 18:30. Do not be late, your attendance is required.
THANK YOU for supporting this event!
By signing up, you agree to HOLD HARMLESS the organizers, briefers, safety pilots, flight leads, FBO, airport authorities, and any other persons involved in this clinic.
Regardless of your level of formation expertise, you will find the clinic to be a challenging, rewarding and fun experience.
1. Join this IO Group
2. Complete a Database entry (in Database section)
3. Be proficient at 4-ship. Review the current FFI Formation Guide prior to the clinic.
4. Make Hotel Reservations (see Files section for info: hotel.txt)
5. YOU WILL HAVE FUN!!
- 55 Members
- 12 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.