Topics

Lodging Update

Rob Schroer

I wasn't able to make a lodging reservation until my October schedule got a little firmer and that put me past the date Bulldog had posted on the Lodging Info sheet...

As an FYI to others, I just called up Hampton Inn to make my reservation and the going rate now is ~$150/night....but the nice lady talked to her manager and gave me the group rate previously negotiated ($104).

She also said that if there were more rooms needed at the group rate, that the person responsible for setting up the group (Bulldog?) could call and they may be able to add more...

Regards,

Rob Schroer
Ft. Worth

acroflyrgirl

I'm still waiting on my Oct sked so have yet to book a room.

Cathy

On Sep 17, 2018, at 12:18, Rob Schroer <aggies78@...> wrote:

I wasn't able to make a lodging reservation until my October schedule got a little firmer and that put me past the date Bulldog had posted on the Lodging Info sheet...

As an FYI to others, I just called up Hampton Inn to make my reservation and the going rate now is ~$150/night....but the nice lady talked to her manager and gave me the group rate previously negotiated ($104).

She also said that if there were more rooms needed at the group rate, that the person responsible for setting up the group (Bulldog?) could call and they may be able to add more...

Regards,

Rob Schroer
Ft. Worth

Amir Bayani

Rob,
Can you please provide details about the hotel?  Which one is it and if you happen to remember the lady's name?  I did not receive any updates on booking a hotel.
thanks in advance for your help..
Best,
Amir

Amir Bayani

Rob,
nevermind. I see that I should have been looking in the forums under the files section.

Thanks anyway.
AB