Topics

KPBF Training Areas on ForeFlight

Bob Walden

Does anyone have the KPBF training areas programed on Foreflight to share with the group?  Surely there are a few computer whizzes (ie geeks) among us that have entered the coordinates.

If so, please share!

Gracias, Amigos

Waldo

Jerry Homsley

  I know it’s a little late for this clinic but a possible help for future clinics......
   I’ll give credit for this idea to Slatts, you can lay out your section by simply tapping on your ForeFlight screen to lay out a triangular 3-coordinate course that coincides with your area. Easy way to help keep you within your area.

            Homie

On Oct 4, 2018, at 6:46 PM, Bob Walden <rsw777@...> wrote:

Does anyone have the KPBF training areas programed on Foreflight to share with the group?  Surely there are a few computer whizzes (ie geeks) among us that have entered the coordinates.

If so, please share!

Gracias, Amigos

Waldo

<___Practice Areas KPBF.jpg>