Topics

I'm out -

Schuler, Dave - 14

Sorry all,

Regrettably the virus that’s going around finally caught up with me.  I’d be happy to share but I’m guessing the group would rather I stay away.  Hopefully there will be another opportunity in the near future.  I will be cancelling at the Hampton Inn if anyone needs a room.

Dave Schuler

EVP – Field Operations

Rain and Hail

Office: 515.559.1464

Cell: 406.217.3306

Dave.Schuler@...

For more information about the Agriculture Insurance from Rain and Hail visit www.RainHail.com.

Rain and Hail

A Chubb Company

CHUBB is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.

Keith Vasey

I feel terrible for the  guys that have to cancel, but i’m Wondering about my opportunity to get to the SOLD OUT Hampton, rather than settle for the Best Western. Does anyone have any thoughts about coordinating cancellations?

Pedlar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 1:19 PM Schuler, Dave - 14 <Dave.schuler@...> wrote:

Sorry all,

Regrettably the virus that’s going around finally caught up with me.  I’d be happy to share but I’m guessing the group would rather I stay away.  Hopefully there will be another opportunity in the near future.  I will be cancelling at the Hampton Inn if anyone needs a room.

Dave Schuler

EVP – Field Operations

Rain and Hail

Dave.Schuler@...

For more information about the Agriculture Insurance from Rain and Hail visit www.RainHail.com.

Rain and Hail

A Chubb Company

CHUBB is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.

Jeff Barnes

Call Hampton NOW 870-850-7488, guy at desk said he would honor clinic rate if one of us called to pick up the room. I should have mentioned that when I called OUT.

Regards,

Jeff Barnes

To: 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2018 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [2018PineBluffClinic] I'm out -

I feel terrible for the  guys that have to cancel, but i’m Wondering about my opportunity to get to the SOLD OUT Hampton, rather than settle for the Best Western. Does anyone have any thoughts about coordinating cancellations?

Pedlar

Sorry all,

Regrettably the virus that’s going around finally caught up with me.  I’d be happy to share but I’m guessing the group would rather I stay away.  Hopefully there will be another opportunity in the near future.  I will be cancelling at the Hampton Inn if anyone needs a room.

Dave Schuler
EVP – Field Operations
Rain and Hail

A Chubb Company

Schuler, Dave - 14

Cancelled my room shortly after my message went out…room should be open. 

From: 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io <2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io> On Behalf Of Keith Vasey
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2018 1:23 PM

Pedlar

Sorry all,

Dave Schuler

EVP – Field Operations

Rain and Hail

Dave.Schuler@...

Rain and Hail

A Chubb Company

Keith Vasey

Just got confirmed (for Friday only) at the Hampton. Hope they’ll hold me over Saturday. 

Dave, best wishes for a speedy recovery. Thanks for the heads up.

Pedlar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 1:50 PM Schuler, Dave - 14 <Dave.schuler@...> wrote:

Cancelled my room shortly after my message went out…room should be open. 

From: 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io <2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io> On Behalf Of Keith Vasey
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2018 1:23 PM

Pedlar

Sorry all,

Dave Schuler

EVP – Field Operations

Rain and Hail

Dave.Schuler@...

Rain and Hail

A Chubb Company

GERALD LOYD

There are are rooms at the Hampton now.

Bulldog 

On Oct 4, 2018, at 1:22 PM, Keith Vasey <kvasey59@...> wrote:

Pedlar

Sorry all,

Dave Schuler

EVP – Field Operations

Rain and Hail

Dave.Schuler@...

Rain and Hail

A Chubb Company