Topics

Headcount

Jim Ivey

Since the database doesn't have a field for guest/spouse/family headcount put me down for 2 including me.  I am bringing a good friend and photographer along.  I know Bulldog would appreciate a full headcount for planning purposes.

GERALD LOYD

Thanks for the heads up.

Bulldog

On Oct 2, 2018, at 8:41 AM, Jim Ivey <Igroundloopedthebeercooler@...> wrote:

Since the database doesn't have a field for guest/spouse/family headcount put me down for 2 including me.  I am bringing a good friend and photographer along.  I know Bulldog would appreciate a full headcount for planning purposes.

seba g

Kindly put +1 for Rajiv Chalasani.

Thanks a bunch.

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018, GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...> wrote: