Topics

Ground School & Database

GERALD LOYD

Great news!  Greese & Waldo have agreed to teach our ground school.  You will receive a world class presentation from these two highly regarded pilots.  Greese is a FFI check pilot and Waldo is a flight lead.  I understand they have the latest greatest FFI PowerPoint Ground School program.

All pilots without an FFI card are required to attend the ground school at 3:00 PM Friday Oct. 5th.  There have been a lot of changes in our flight procedures and FFI operations with more coming on Jan 1st 2019.  The easiest way to keep up with the changes is to attend the ground school, so I recommend card holders attend the school also.

We have had almost 50 pilots sign up for the clinic out of the 60 something that joined the group.  The sign up database is used to determine how much food, drinks & supplies to order.  I also use it to workup the flight assignments, so if you signed up (by adding your name to the database) and can't make it, please delete your information line from the database.

Thanks

Bulldog

Maureen & Ryan Bendure

Bulldog,
            I regretfully removed my name from the database this morning. KC flight had an event come up the same weekend needing 6 pilots so I will be helping them out. I enjoy your event so this is a tough call. Hope to see you guys at Petit Jean.
Ryan Bendure ( Ryno)

On Sep 17, 2018, at 9:08 AM, GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...> wrote:

[...]

I understand.

The show must go on.

[...]

Oly Olson

Just when I figured out the old Yahoo format we have a new Group.IO which I can’t figure out how to navigate around. Bulldog, Drone- a little help please - don’t know if I signed up or not. If I did please delete me, I couldn’t get that weekend off. You guys fly safe & have fun

Mark Burns

Oly,
You had it figured out! You were signed up :-)

Sorry you can’t make it.
We’ll miss you.

Drone