From: carl brownd carlbrownd@... [WestCoast-FFI] <westcoast-ffi@...>
To: AZ_Scorpions <az_scorpions@...>; AZ_Scorpions <westcoast-ffi@...>
Cc: carl brownd <carlbrownd@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 11:12:22 PM MST
Subject: [WestCoast-FFI] Fw: URGENT Update regarding Lake Havasu Formation CLINIC DATES.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Carl Brownd <carlbrownd@...>
To: Carl Brownd <carlbrownd@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 10:09:38 PM MST

URGENT Update regarding dates for the Lake Havasu AZ Scorpion Formation Clinic 2020:

We are sorry for a logistical error- We must change the dates of the clinic to Feb. 21st-23rd, 2020 (with early arrivals on Thursday the 20th).

We failed to take into account the Copperstate EAA Regional Fly-in to be held  Feb 6-9th this year. It was a big success last year, and they have expanded to 4 days for the event to be held at Buckeye, Az. We have many Arizona Scorpions and West Coast Ravens that were previously committed to this event, and several Reno flyers that are also committed to this weekend.

We have reconfirmed all other known contingencies and therefore must make this date change for the clinic.

We realize that this date will not meet everyone's schedule, and apologize for any inconvenience. We considered as many possibilities that we could, but also realize we cannot meet everyone's prior commitments.

For those of you that have already called the hotel and made reservations- We apologize but please standby-
-Please do not call the hotel to change your reservation or make new reservations at the blocked rate yet-
-the cut-off date will be extended with these new dates.

The Hotel is changing their arrangements but will not be able to make changes or accept new reservations at the block rate until next Tuesday the 24th. The rate and all other specifics will be the same. We will send out another notification at that time and as soon as the hotel has made their changes with the reservations desk.

Also, I have been asked to clarify that this clinic is open to pilots with prior formation experience. You do not have to be an Arizona Scorpion and/or West Coast Raven. But, due to limited logistics, participation will be limited.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. We will have the official clinic site up next week and will send out further notices as soon as possible.

We look forward to another great Az Scorpions Formation Clinic.

Az Scorpions
Carl "Jawbone" Brownd
-

.