Topics

Clinic

Jim Harris

I’m interested in learning more about the clinic. Please email me some information.

Jim Harris

Marvin Homsley

Having some computer problems this morning so I will do this on my cell phone.
You probably already know the dates are October 5 and sixth. That is Friday and Saturday everybody just gets up and leaves on Sunday.
We normally have about 25 or 30 people at the clinic.
The clinic is for everybody even if you are a first time beginner or a old pro just looking to fly with some different people.
If you are wanting to get a check ride for a wing man card or a lead card there will be people available to give check rides.
If you are a first time beginner or just starting out with formation this will be very beneficial to you.
You should be on the ground in Pine Bluff early Saturday morning you may even want to come in the day before.
I am not exactly sure what the cost will be but probably somewhere about $75-$100 which will include meals at the airport.
That is about all I can think of but I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Sent from my iPhone 419 360-7414
Marvin Homsley
www.smoke-system-helper.com

On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:24 AM, Jim Harris <Tankerpilot75@...> wrote:

[...]

---

Marvin Homsley
http://www.smoke-system-helper.com
419 360-7414

On 2018-08-14 10:24, Jim Harris wrote:

I'm interested in learning more about the clinic.  Please email me some information.

Jim Harris

GERALD LOYD

We usually have a large formation flight on Sunday morning before we leave. All the information is in the files section of the group site including the formation manuals.

On Aug 14, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Marvin Homsley <marvin@...> wrote:

[...]

Duane Carrol

There is also a mandatory meeting Friday afternoon.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Aug 14, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Marvin Homsley <marvin@...> wrote: > > Having some computer problems this morning so I will do this on my cell phone. > You probably already know the dates are October 5 and sixth. That is Friday and Saturday everybody just gets up and leaves on Sunday. > We normally have about 25 or 30 people at the clinic. > The clinic is for everybody even if you are a first time beginner or a old pro just looking to fly with some different people. > If you are wanting to get a check ride for a wing man card or a lead card there will be people available to give check rides. > If you are a first time beginner or just starting out with formation this will be very beneficial to you. > You should be on the ground in Pine Bluff early Saturday morning you may even want to come in the day before. > I am not exactly sure what the cost will be but probably somewhere about $75-$100 which will include meals at the airport. > That is about all I can think of but I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have. > > Sent from my iPhone 419 360-7414 > Marvin Homsley > www.smoke-system-helper.com > >> On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:24 AM, Jim Harris <Tankerpilot75@...> wrote: >> >> I’m interested in learning more about the clinic. Please email me some information. >> >> Jim Harris >> >> >> > > > >