Topics

Back Home....

Bob Walden
 

Greese, Gumby, Torque, Waldo, Hoss, Hollywood  all back safe and sound in Hotlanta.

Thanks, Bulldog & team, for hosting another great clinic.

Well done.....

Keith Vasey
 

Cowboy & Pedlar made it home safely after a 2hr weather stop 20 minute from home base.

Great clinic once again! Thanks Bulldogs.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 8:43 PM Bob Walden <rsw777@...> wrote:
Greese, Gumby, Torque, Waldo, Hoss, Hollywood  all back safe and sound in Hotlanta.

Thanks, Bulldog & team, for hosting another great clinic.

Well done.....

Jim Ivey
 
Edited

Jim and Dana made it back to El Paso at about 4pm Mountain Time in Gunslinger.  We had a blast and I can't think the participants enough for being professional, helpful and nice enough to train a red scary up to yellow level with one ride along and two safety pilot flights.  And the volunteers and locals were simply fabulous.  Pine Bluff truly is a perfect venue. A special shout out to Digger for being a total support asset and an ambassador for the Pine Bluff Airport, Bulldog Flight, and all good pilots everywhere who humbly step up and lend a hand to a fellow aviator in need.  It was reinforcing act to seal my impression that the Pine Bluff Airport, local pilots, the local community and Pine Bluff EAA Chapter support the RV Clinic and roll out the red carpet.  The whole event was more than we expected.  Keep up the good work and thank you for everything.

Jim Ivey

Rob Schroer
 

Does anybody have a link to pictures/video? Especially from Sunday?

Somewhere where we can download, if desired?

Thanks to our hosts for putting on a great clinic-great food, great experience, and great company! A trifecta!

Fly Safe,

Rob Schroer

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 22:09 Jim Ivey <Igroundloopedthebeercooler@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Jim and Dana made it back to El Paso at about 4pm Mountain Time in Gunslinger.  We had a blast and I can't think the participants enough for being professional, helpful and nice enough to train a red scary up to yellow level with one ride along and two safety pilot flights.  And the volunteers and locals were simply fabulous.  Pine Bluff truly is a perfect venue. A special shout out to Digger for being a total support asset and an ambassador for the Pine Bluff Airport, Bulldog Flight, and all good pilots everywhere who humbly step up and lend a hand to a fellow aviator in need.  It was reinforcing act to seal my impression that the Pine Bluff Airport, local pilots, the local community and Pine Bluff EAA Chapter support the RV Clinic and roll out the red carpet.  The whole event was more than we expected.  Keep up the good work and thank you for everything.

Jim Ivey

David Schmitz
 

Here is a link to an all up video with radio audio. Shot from back seat of Curt Rousch. D4


Kicks


On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 12:58 PM, Rob Schroer
<aggies78@...> wrote:
Does anybody have a link to pictures/video? Especially from Sunday?

Somewhere where we can download, if desired?

Thanks to our hosts for putting on a great clinic-great food, great experience, and great company! A trifecta!

Fly Safe,

Rob Schroer

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 22:09 Jim Ivey <Igroundloopedthebeercooler@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Jim and Dana made it back to El Paso at about 4pm Mountain Time in Gunslinger.  We had a blast and I can't think the participants enough for being professional, helpful and nice enough to train a red scary up to yellow level with one ride along and two safety pilot flights.  And the volunteers and locals were simply fabulous.  Pine Bluff truly is a perfect venue. A special shout out to Digger for being a total support asset and an ambassador for the Pine Bluff Airport, Bulldog Flight, and all good pilots everywhere who humbly step up and lend a hand to a fellow aviator in need.  It was reinforcing act to seal my impression that the Pine Bluff Airport, local pilots, the local community and Pine Bluff EAA Chapter support the RV Clinic and roll out the red carpet.  The whole event was more than we expected.  Keep up the good work and thank you for everything.

Jim Ivey

Sidney Mayeux
 

David, Very Nice!

Scroll

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 12:02 PM David Schmitz via Groups.Io <schmitty340=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here is a link to an all up video with radio audio. Shot from back seat of Curt Rousch. D4


Kicks


On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 12:58 PM, Rob Schroer
<aggies78@...> wrote:
Does anybody have a link to pictures/video? Especially from Sunday?

Somewhere where we can download, if desired?

Thanks to our hosts for putting on a great clinic-great food, great experience, and great company! A trifecta!

Fly Safe,

Rob Schroer

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 22:09 Jim Ivey <Igroundloopedthebeercooler@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Jim and Dana made it back to El Paso at about 4pm Mountain Time in Gunslinger.  We had a blast and I can't think the participants enough for being professional, helpful and nice enough to train a red scary up to yellow level with one ride along and two safety pilot flights.  And the volunteers and locals were simply fabulous.  Pine Bluff truly is a perfect venue. A special shout out to Digger for being a total support asset and an ambassador for the Pine Bluff Airport, Bulldog Flight, and all good pilots everywhere who humbly step up and lend a hand to a fellow aviator in need.  It was reinforcing act to seal my impression that the Pine Bluff Airport, local pilots, the local community and Pine Bluff EAA Chapter support the RV Clinic and roll out the red carpet.  The whole event was more than we expected.  Keep up the good work and thank you for everything.

Jim Ivey

seba g
 

Hello everyone !  Here are some of the photos I (amateur photographer) took over the two days of the clinic.  I would sincerely like to thank each and everyone for making Rajiv, and myself feel included and part of the formation flying family.  Thank you Bulldog and the Pine Bluff airport for organizing such a wonderful event and taking care of all our needs.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time, and I  cannot wait to attend the next clinic.

Seba George.


--

Sidney Mayeux
 

Folks,
Seba is Raj's girlfriend, who we dubbed with the "Boots" callsign.  I was fortunate for her to join me in KELLI GIRL as Foxtrot 5 (thanks Boots and Raj).  These are fantastic photos, Seba: I can't wait to see the rest.  You're a fantastic copilot, and YES!  Welcome both of you to the formation flying and RV families.

Cheers!
Scroll sends

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:48 PM seba g <sebageo@...> wrote:
Hello everyone !  Here are some of the photos I (amateur photographer) took over the two days of the clinic.  I would sincerely like to thank each and everyone for making Rajiv, and myself feel included and part of the formation flying family.  Thank you Bulldog and the Pine Bluff airport for organizing such a wonderful event and taking care of all our needs.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time, and I  cannot wait to attend the next clinic.

Seba George.


--

seba g
 

I am soo proud and happy of my call sign.  I worked hard to earn that 😁😁


On Monday, October 8, 2018, Sidney Mayeux <sidmayeux@...> wrote:
Folks,
Seba is Raj's girlfriend, who we dubbed with the "Boots" callsign.  I was fortunate for her to join me in KELLI GIRL as Foxtrot 5 (thanks Boots and Raj).  These are fantastic photos, Seba: I can't wait to see the rest.  You're a fantastic copilot, and YES!  Welcome both of you to the formation flying and RV families.

Cheers!
Scroll sends

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:48 PM seba g <sebageo@...> wrote:
Hello everyone !  Here are some of the photos I (amateur photographer) took over the two days of the clinic.  I would sincerely like to thank each and everyone for making Rajiv, and myself feel included and part of the formation flying family.  Thank you Bulldog and the Pine Bluff airport for organizing such a wonderful event and taking care of all our needs.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time, and I  cannot wait to attend the next clinic.

Seba George.


--



--