Topics

Added photos

Mark Burns

I created a folder for the clinic photos. Feel free to add you photos to this folder or create your own folder.
I uploaded a few photos I took with my phone. I forgot my real camera. They are not suitable for enlargement but good enough to keep for historical use :-).

I hope someone has some photos from the ground of our 26 ship!
If not maybe Randal can extract a few images from the video Sara took.

Fun times!
Drone

Sara Works

I have some stills from the ground from under the formation. I will get them posted tonight.

Sara
870.543.9933

On Oct 8, 2018, at 3:39 PM, Mark Burns <burnsm57@...> wrote:

I created a folder for the clinic photos. Feel free to add you photos to this folder or create your own folder.
I uploaded a few photos I took with my phone. I forgot my real camera. They are not suitable for enlargement but good enough to keep for historical use :-).

I hope someone has some photos from the ground of our 26 ship!
If not maybe Randal can extract a few images from the video Sara took.

Fun times!
Drone

curtrausch@...

Below is a link to my GoPro video of the All Up mass formation Sunday morning from the D4 position. Thanks to Brian Freeman for riding in my backseat and doing a great job of getting all the action.
Many thanks to Bulldog and his staff, Pine Bluff Airport and all the volunteers of the local EAA Chapter.
Truely a great experience at my first formation clinic!
Hope to see you all again next year.

Curt Rausch D4

https://gopro.com/v/89PrNq565Gmr

Sara Works

Below is the link for the pictures I have from the weekend. Sorry it took me so long to get them uploaded! I hope everyone had a great time. See y'all next year!

http://photobucket.com/confirmation?token=NPul130gdrRW2AeEfLl7sd2O3VuH8NA9cDcSYGOm0jqvCcpn5OoCcqrDixKyvthgn14bka14kdkvID2SdUbiCYwjXGaQQxP6

Sara

Sara Works

Okay, since technology and I are not getting along today....here is another link. I have tested this one and it should work with no problems.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6exAxvvE1qrirELq7

Sara

Mark Burns

Sara,
The new link worked for me!
Great photos!

Thanks,
Drone

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018, 1:26 PM Sara Works via Groups.Io <works_sara=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Okay, since technology and I are not getting along today....here is another link. I have tested this one and it should work with no problems.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6exAxvvE1qrirELq7

Sara

Jim Ivey

Mark.  There appears to be no option of an "upload" in the photo section for regular members.

Jim Ivey

Mark Burns

Jim,
I'll take a look at when I get home in about an hour.

The button when it's working correctly says (+add photos).

I'm anxious to see them :-)
Worst case you can email them to me a few at a time and I'll put them on the group site.

Mark

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018, 2:11 PM Jim Ivey <Igroundloopedthebeercooler@...> wrote:
Mark.  There appears to be no option of an "upload" in the photo section for regular members.

Jim Ivey

Mark Burns

Kudos to Sara for her great photos!
When I got to the end I wanted it to keep going!!!

Drone

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018, 1:26 PM Sara Works via Groups.Io <works_sara=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Okay, since technology and I are not getting along today....here is another link. I have tested this one and it should work with no problems.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6exAxvvE1qrirELq7

Sara

Frank Brewer

Thanks Sara, looks awesome!

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 1:26 PM Sara Works via Groups.Io <works_sara=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Okay, since technology and I are not getting along today....here is another link. I have tested this one and it should work with no problems.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6exAxvvE1qrirELq7

Sara

Mark Burns

Jim,
I did find a setting that was not right.
All members should be able to upload photos now.

I see Dana has found a "work around" with google photos.

Great photos Dana!

Drone

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018, 2:11 PM Jim Ivey <Igroundloopedthebeercooler@...> wrote:
Mark.  There appears to be no option of an "upload" in the photo section for regular members.

Jim Ivey

Dana

Oh! NOW the systems go! Perfect! :-)
And thanks, Drone! :-)