Date   

New file uploaded to 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io

2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io Notification <2018PineBluffClinic+notification@...>
 

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io group.

File: 2018 Clinic Lodging Information.docx

Uploaded By: GERALD LOYD

Description:
Where to stay

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/2018PineBluffClinic/files/2018%20Clinic%20Lodging%20Information.docx

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team


Clinic Sign up

Mark Burns
 

Just a reminder to everyone you need to sign up in the Database in order to sign up for the clinic!

By just joining the group you have not signed up for the clinic. Look for the "Databases" icon.
Then click on "Clinic sign up database". Then look for the green "+Add Row" button down low.
Fill in you data.

Thanks!
Drone


Training Schedule

GERALD LOYD
 

A new file has been posted on the PBF clinic group site. It is the weekend training schedule.

Bulldog


Clinic

Jim Harris
 

I’m interested in learning more about the clinic. Please email me some information.

Jim Harris


Re: Clinic

Marvin Homsley
 

Having some computer problems this morning so I will do this on my cell phone.
You probably already know the dates are October 5 and sixth. That is Friday and Saturday everybody just gets up and leaves on Sunday.
We normally have about 25 or 30 people at the clinic.
The clinic is for everybody even if you are a first time beginner or a old pro just looking to fly with some different people.
If you are wanting to get a check ride for a wing man card or a lead card there will be people available to give check rides.
If you are a first time beginner or just starting out with formation this will be very beneficial to you.
You should be on the ground in Pine Bluff early Saturday morning you may even want to come in the day before.
I am not exactly sure what the cost will be but probably somewhere about $75-$100 which will include meals at the airport.
That is about all I can think of but I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Sent from my iPhone 419 360-7414
Marvin Homsley
www.smoke-system-helper.com

On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:24 AM, Jim Harris <Tankerpilot75@cox.net> wrote:

I’m interested in learning more about the clinic. Please email me some information.

Jim Harris



Re: Clinic

Marvin Homsley
 

Having some computer problems this morning so I will do this on my cell phone. 
You probably already know the dates are October 5 and sixth.  That is Friday and Saturday everybody just gets up and leaves on Sunday. 
We normally have about 25 or 30 people at the clinic. 
The clinic is for everybody even if you are a first time beginner or a old pro just looking to fly with some different people. 
If you are wanting to get a check ride for a wing man card or a lead card there will be people available to give check rides. 
If you are a first time beginner or just starting out with formation this will be very beneficial to you. 
You should be on the ground in Pine Bluff early Saturday morning you may even want to come in the day before. 
I am not exactly sure what the cost will be but probably somewhere about $75-$100 which will include meals at the airport. 
That is about all I can think of but I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have. 

---

Marvin Homsley  
http://www.smoke-system-helper.com      
419 360-7414

On 2018-08-14 10:24, Jim Harris wrote:

I'm interested in learning more about the clinic.  Please email me some information.

Jim Harris




Re: Clinic

GERALD LOYD
 

We usually have a large formation flight on Sunday morning before we leave. All the information is in the files section of the group site including the formation manuals.

On Aug 14, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Marvin Homsley <marvin@buckeye-access.com> wrote:

Having some computer problems this morning so I will do this on my cell phone.
You probably already know the dates are October 5 and sixth. That is Friday and Saturday everybody just gets up and leaves on Sunday.
We normally have about 25 or 30 people at the clinic.
The clinic is for everybody even if you are a first time beginner or a old pro just looking to fly with some different people.
If you are wanting to get a check ride for a wing man card or a lead card there will be people available to give check rides.
If you are a first time beginner or just starting out with formation this will be very beneficial to you.
You should be on the ground in Pine Bluff early Saturday morning you may even want to come in the day before.
I am not exactly sure what the cost will be but probably somewhere about $75-$100 which will include meals at the airport.
That is about all I can think of but I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Sent from my iPhone 419 360-7414
Marvin Homsley
www.smoke-system-helper.com

On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:24 AM, Jim Harris <Tankerpilot75@cox.net> wrote:

I’m interested in learning more about the clinic. Please email me some information.

Jim Harris





Re: Clinic

Duane Carrol
 

There is also a mandatory meeting Friday afternoon.   

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018, GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...> wrote:

We usually have a large formation flight on Sunday morning before we leave. All the information is in the files section of the group site including the formation manuals. >
On Aug 14, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Marvin Homsley <marvin@...> wrote: > > Having some computer problems this morning so I will do this on my cell phone. > You probably already know the dates are October 5 and sixth. That is Friday and Saturday everybody just gets up and leaves on Sunday. > We normally have about 25 or 30 people at the clinic. > The clinic is for everybody even if you are a first time beginner or a old pro just looking to fly with some different people. > If you are wanting to get a check ride for a wing man card or a lead card there will be people available to give check rides. > If you are a first time beginner or just starting out with formation this will be very beneficial to you. > You should be on the ground in Pine Bluff early Saturday morning you may even want to come in the day before. > I am not exactly sure what the cost will be but probably somewhere about $75-$100 which will include meals at the airport. > That is about all I can think of but I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have. > > Sent from my iPhone 419 360-7414 > Marvin Homsley > www.smoke-system-helper.com > >> On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:24 AM, Jim Harris <Tankerpilot75@...> wrote: >> >> I’m interested in learning more about the clinic. Please email me some information. >> >> Jim Harris >> >> >> > > > >


Check ride database

GERALD LOYD
 

I added a new database for scheduling check rides.

Gerald


Ground School & Database

GERALD LOYD
 

Great news!  Greese & Waldo have agreed to teach our ground school.  You will receive a world class presentation from these two highly regarded pilots.  Greese is a FFI check pilot and Waldo is a flight lead.  I understand they have the latest greatest FFI PowerPoint Ground School program. 


All pilots without an FFI card are required to attend the ground school at 3:00 PM Friday Oct. 5th.  There have been a lot of changes in our flight procedures and FFI operations with more coming on Jan 1st 2019.  The easiest way to keep up with the changes is to attend the ground school, so I recommend card holders attend the school also.


We have had almost 50 pilots sign up for the clinic out of the 60 something that joined the group.  The sign up database is used to determine how much food, drinks & supplies to order.  I also use it to workup the flight assignments, so if you signed up (by adding your name to the database) and can't make it, please delete your information line from the database.


Thanks

Bulldog



Lodging Update

Rob Schroer
 

I wasn't able to make a lodging reservation until my October schedule got a little firmer and that put me past the date Bulldog had posted on the Lodging Info sheet...

As an FYI to others, I just called up Hampton Inn to make my reservation and the going rate now is ~$150/night....but the nice lady talked to her manager and gave me the group rate previously negotiated ($104).

She also said that if there were more rooms needed at the group rate, that the person responsible for setting up the group (Bulldog?) could call and they may be able to add more...

Regards,

Rob Schroer
Ft. Worth


Re: Lodging Update

acroflyrgirl
 

I'm still waiting on my Oct sked so have yet to book a room. 

Cathy

On Sep 17, 2018, at 12:18, Rob Schroer <aggies78@...> wrote:

I wasn't able to make a lodging reservation until my October schedule got a little firmer and that put me past the date Bulldog had posted on the Lodging Info sheet...

As an FYI to others, I just called up Hampton Inn to make my reservation and the going rate now is ~$150/night....but the nice lady talked to her manager and gave me the group rate previously negotiated ($104).

She also said that if there were more rooms needed at the group rate, that the person responsible for setting up the group (Bulldog?) could call and they may be able to add more...

Regards,

Rob Schroer
Ft. Worth


Re: Lodging Update

Amir Bayani
 

Rob, 
Can you please provide details about the hotel?  Which one is it and if you happen to remember the lady's name?  I did not receive any updates on booking a hotel.  
thanks in advance for your help..
Best, 
Amir


Re: Lodging Update

Amir Bayani
 

Rob, 
nevermind. I see that I should have been looking in the forums under the files section. 

Thanks anyway.
AB


Re: Ground School & Database

Maureen & Ryan Bendure
 

Bulldog,
            I regretfully removed my name from the database this morning. KC flight had an event come up the same weekend needing 6 pilots so I will be helping them out. I enjoy your event so this is a tough call. Hope to see you guys at Petit Jean.
Ryan Bendure ( Ryno)


On Sep 17, 2018, at 9:08 AM, GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...> wrote:

Great news!  Greese & Waldo have agreed to teach our ground school.  You will receive a world class presentation from these two highly regarded pilots.  Greese is a FFI check pilot and Waldo is a flight lead.  I understand they have the latest greatest FFI PowerPoint Ground School program. 


All pilots without an FFI card are required to attend the ground school at 3:00 PM Friday Oct. 5th.  There have been a lot of changes in our flight procedures and FFI operations with more coming on Jan 1st 2019.  The easiest way to keep up with the changes is to attend the ground school, so I recommend card holders attend the school also.


We have had almost 50 pilots sign up for the clinic out of the 60 something that joined the group.  The sign up database is used to determine how much food, drinks & supplies to order.  I also use it to workup the flight assignments, so if you signed up (by adding your name to the database) and can't make it, please delete your information line from the database.


Thanks

Bulldog



Re: Ground School & Database

GERALD LOYD
 

I understand.


The show must go on.


Bulldog


From: 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io <2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io> on behalf of Maureen & Ryan Bendure <Bendurerv4@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:50:59 AM
To: 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io
Subject: Re: [2018PineBluffClinic] Ground School & Database
 
Bulldog,
            I regretfully removed my name from the database this morning. KC flight had an event come up the same weekend needing 6 pilots so I will be helping them out. I enjoy your event so this is a tough call. Hope to see you guys at Petit Jean.
Ryan Bendure ( Ryno)


On Sep 17, 2018, at 9:08 AM, GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...> wrote:

Great news!  Greese & Waldo have agreed to teach our ground school.  You will receive a world class presentation from these two highly regarded pilots.  Greese is a FFI check pilot and Waldo is a flight lead.  I understand they have the latest greatest FFI PowerPoint Ground School program. 


All pilots without an FFI card are required to attend the ground school at 3:00 PM Friday Oct. 5th.  There have been a lot of changes in our flight procedures and FFI operations with more coming on Jan 1st 2019.  The easiest way to keep up with the changes is to attend the ground school, so I recommend card holders attend the school also.


We have had almost 50 pilots sign up for the clinic out of the 60 something that joined the group.  The sign up database is used to determine how much food, drinks & supplies to order.  I also use it to workup the flight assignments, so if you signed up (by adding your name to the database) and can't make it, please delete your information line from the database.


Thanks

Bulldog



3 rooms left

GERALD LOYD
 

The Hampton Inn had only 3 rooms left in the whole place when I checked with them around noon.  If you have not made your reservation, you better not wait any longer.


Bulldog


Only 3 rooms left

GERALD LOYD
 

The Hampton Inn said they only have 3 rooms left at noon today.  If you have not made your room reservation yet , you better hurry.

Bulldog


3 rooms left

GERALD LOYD
 

The Hampton Inn had only 3 rooms left in the whole place when I checked with them around noon.  If you have not made your reservation, you better not wait any longer.


Bulldog


Fw: 3 rooms left

GERALD LOYD
 





From: GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:10 PM
To: 2018 Pine Bluff Clinic
Subject: 3 rooms left
 

The Hampton Inn had only 3 rooms left in the whole place when I checked with them around noon.  If you have not made your reservation, you better not wait any longer.


Bulldog

1 - 20 of 118