Re: Ground School

GERALD LOYD

Bulldog here,  the ground school & flight operations will happen at the terminal.  The planes will be hangared in the northern most WWII hangar.  I know you have a check ride recommendation so check with Greese & Waldo before putting your plane in the hanger.

On Oct 4, 2018, at 9:32 AM, Frank Brewer <fbrewer170@...> wrote:

Waldo,

I'm looking forward to this weekend and getting my checkride.

A couple of questions:

Where is the ground school being held?

Where on the ramp should we park, and where is the hangar for our beloved RVs?

Bogie

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 9:16 AM Bob Walden <rsw777@...> wrote:
FFI GROUND SCHOOL Tomorrow....

Hello RVators....
As Bulldog mentioned, ground school will be held following the all-hands meeting at 1500 tomorrow for all pilots without an FFI card.

For Everyone attending the clinic, I've attached a highlighted copy of "Changes and Common Errors" for your review.  These are emphasis items that were briefed at the FFI meeting in Oshkosh....  Beware... If you make these errors at the clinic, you'll be buying the beers!

For Ground School Attendees, I recommend downloading and bringing a PRINTED copy of the latest FFI Formation Guide (attached) for your reference during the clinic.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow

Waldo
Falcon RV Squadron, KFFC

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 11:08 AM GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...> wrote:

All pilots without an FFI card are required to attend the ground school at 3:00 PM Friday Oct. 5th.  There have been a lot of changes in our flight procedures and FFI operations with more coming on Jan 1st 2019.  The easiest way to keep up with the changes is to attend the ground school, so I recommend card holders attend the school also.

Thanks

Bulldog

Join 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.