Re: Ground School

Bob Walden

FFI GROUND SCHOOL Tomorrow....

Hello RVators....
As Bulldog mentioned, ground school will be held following the all-hands meeting at 1500 tomorrow for all pilots without an FFI card.

For Everyone attending the clinic, I've attached a highlighted copy of "Changes and Common Errors" for your review.  These are emphasis items that were briefed at the FFI meeting in Oshkosh....  Beware... If you make these errors at the clinic, you'll be buying the beers!

For Ground School Attendees, I recommend downloading and bringing a PRINTED copy of the latest FFI Formation Guide (attached) for your reference during the clinic.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow

Waldo
Falcon RV Squadron, KFFC

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 11:08 AM GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...> wrote:

All pilots without an FFI card are required to attend the ground school at 3:00 PM Friday Oct. 5th.  There have been a lot of changes in our flight procedures and FFI operations with more coming on Jan 1st 2019.  The easiest way to keep up with the changes is to attend the ground school, so I recommend card holders attend the school also.

Thanks

Bulldog

Join 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.