From: 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io <2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:03 PM
To: AZ_Scorpions <az_scorpions@...>; AZ_Scorpions <westcoast-ffi@...>; 2018 Pine Bluff Clinic <2018pinebluffclinic@groups.io>; phillip-lamb@...
Cc: carl brownd <carlbrownd@...>
Subject: [2018PineBluffClinic] Lake Havasu 2020 Scorpion Clinic Hotel, Feb 21-23 (early arrivals Fed 20th)

Hi All,

Lake Havasu Clinic Hotel Update:

-The Hotel has 7 rooms left at the block rate.

-The block rate code is "RVF", or "AZ Scorpion Formation Flying Team".

-This rate is available until Jan. 20th. (If there is enough demand they will consider adding more rooms),

-You must call the hotel directly, they will not accept online reservations for this block space.

-If you made reservations previously for other dates, you must call and cancel those and then rebook these dates.

-Hotel info: Lake Havasu Hampton Inn: 928-855-4071

-Note: the Block space is for "City view" rooms only- if you want a Lake View it will cost a few extra bucks.

-You can book online through a third party, but they may try to sell you a "Mountain View" room, which is actually a "City View"...

-The Hampton Inn has been remodeled, is doing a great job helping us and providing a Meeting room for our Friday night conference at N/C.

-But, if you want to save a few bucks, you can try the "Super 8 Hotel" which is about a block or so away.

We look forward to another great Lake Havasu Scorpion Clinic!

Cheers,

Carl "Jawbone"

for the AZ Formation Clinic 2020

Join 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.