Re: Lake Havasu 2020 Scorpion Clinic Hotel, Feb 21-23 (early arrivals Fed 20th)

Randal Warren

Jawbone:

Is there a Database open so we can sign up for the clinic?  David Bray (Tater) and Randal Warren (Digger) have Hotel reservations but have not seen any place to sign up for the clinic.

Randal Warren ( Digger)

randalwarren@...

On Jan 7, 2020, at 10:02 PM, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

´╗┐
Hi All,

Lake Havasu Clinic Hotel Update:

-The Hotel has 7 rooms left at the block rate.
-The block rate code is "RVF", or "AZ Scorpion Formation Flying Team".
-This rate is available until Jan. 20th. (If there is enough demand they will consider adding more rooms),
-You must call the hotel directly, they will not accept online reservations for this block space.
-If you made reservations previously for other dates, you must call and cancel those and then rebook these dates.
-Hotel info: Lake Havasu Hampton Inn: 928-855-4071
-Note: the Block space is for "City view" rooms only- if you want a Lake View it will cost a few extra bucks.
-You can book online through a third party, but they may try to sell you a "Mountain View" room, which is actually a "City View"...
-The Hampton Inn has been remodeled, is doing a great job helping us and providing a Meeting room for our Friday night conference at N/C.
-But, if you want to save a few bucks, you can try the "Super 8 Hotel" which is about a block or so away.

We look forward to another great Lake Havasu Scorpion Clinic!

Cheers,

Carl "Jawbone"
for the AZ Formation Clinic 2020

Join 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.