Lake Havasu 2020 Scorpion Clinic Hotel, Feb 21-23 (early arrivals Fed 20th)

Carl Brownd - Jawbone <carlbrownd@...>

Hi All,

Lake Havasu Clinic Hotel Update:

-The Hotel has 7 rooms left at the block rate.
-The block rate code is "RVF", or "AZ Scorpion Formation Flying Team".
-This rate is available until Jan. 20th. (If there is enough demand they will consider adding more rooms),
-You must call the hotel directly, they will not accept online reservations for this block space.
-If you made reservations previously for other dates, you must call and cancel those and then rebook these dates.
-Hotel info: Lake Havasu Hampton Inn: 928-855-4071
-Note: the Block space is for "City view" rooms only- if you want a Lake View it will cost a few extra bucks.
-You can book online through a third party, but they may try to sell you a "Mountain View" room, which is actually a "City View"...
-The Hampton Inn has been remodeled, is doing a great job helping us and providing a Meeting room for our Friday night conference at N/C.
-But, if you want to save a few bucks, you can try the "Super 8 Hotel" which is about a block or so away.

We look forward to another great Lake Havasu Scorpion Clinic!

Cheers,

Carl "Jawbone"
for the AZ Formation Clinic 2020

Join 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.