Re: Clinic

Duane Carrol

There is also a mandatory meeting Friday afternoon.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018, GERALD LOYD <gwloyd@...> wrote:

We usually have a large formation flight on Sunday morning before we leave. All the information is in the files section of the group site including the formation manuals. >
On Aug 14, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Marvin Homsley <marvin@...> wrote: > > Having some computer problems this morning so I will do this on my cell phone. > You probably already know the dates are October 5 and sixth. That is Friday and Saturday everybody just gets up and leaves on Sunday. > We normally have about 25 or 30 people at the clinic. > The clinic is for everybody even if you are a first time beginner or a old pro just looking to fly with some different people. > If you are wanting to get a check ride for a wing man card or a lead card there will be people available to give check rides. > If you are a first time beginner or just starting out with formation this will be very beneficial to you. > You should be on the ground in Pine Bluff early Saturday morning you may even want to come in the day before. > I am not exactly sure what the cost will be but probably somewhere about $75-$100 which will include meals at the airport. > That is about all I can think of but I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have. > > Sent from my iPhone 419 360-7414 > Marvin Homsley > www.smoke-system-helper.com > >> On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:24 AM, Jim Harris <Tankerpilot75@...> wrote: >> >> I’m interested in learning more about the clinic. Please email me some information. >> >> Jim Harris >> >> >> > > > >

Join 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.