Great job on the video Randal!

Mark Burns

Randal,
You did a great job capturing the weekend!
Thanks for taking the time to put this video together.

I thought everyone did a great job flying the all-up. Some who were just cleared solo
at this clinic!

For those that hadn’t flown in large formation before I know it can be stressful.
It’s only been about 6 years since I flew my first one. To say I was tense is an understatement!

Each one you fly it will become less stressful and you’ll find yourself able to relax and look around a good bit more. This makes it so much fun!!  I could have flown around with you guys at least another hour on Sunday :-)

Kudos to Greese for the outstanding lead.
His smooth flying and calmness on the radio made it easier for us all!

Thanks Bulldog, Sara , Doug and the EAA chapter for another great clinic!

Drone

Join 2018PineBluffClinic@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.