The 1:64 Proto Modeling Group 1to64ProtoModeling@groups.io
Welcome to The 1:64 Proto Modeling Group. The 1:64PMG is a P64 Group dedicated to providing a forum for 1:64 PROTO SCALE MODELERS to enjoy and enhance the common elements of their hobby by interacting with and learning from each other. If you are an Proto S Scaler, this Group is for you.
Proto 64 is S scale (3/16" = 1'; 1/64th scale) modeling using finer standards for track work and wheelsets. The most obvious difference between Proto 64 standards and NASG S “scale” standards are the width of the wheels and the narrower flangeways. The usual NASG standards use wider-than-prototype wheels to compensate for less-than-fastidious track work. See www.NASG.org for an extensive S scale information.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.