Topics

Welcome 2712

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming our new member:

2712  Charles  VA3TTB

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

stan robinson

Welcome, indeed! So please that you decided to join us officially.

Participants in our recent Triple Play Low Band Sprint owe you a nod of appreciation. As the only non-member participating and submitting a log, you provided 16 much need QSOs to members.

And as you mentioned in our recent email exchange: " I found the PODXS contest to be most enjoyable — I was both surprised and pleased that the other chaps often wanted to chat for a moment rather than just giving me the basic exchange report and hurrying on their way to the next QSO."

This stands out as the reason we have the very best digital radio club in the world!!

Welcome aboard and we'll be looking for VA3TTB in the upcoming Doubleheader Triple Play Low Band Sprint on December 13 to 15.

Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

__
______________________________________
Please join me in welcoming our new member:

2712  Charles  VA3TTB

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Rick - N7WE

Welcome Charles!  I was one of the lucky 16 to be able to put you in the log for the Triple Play.  So a big thank you as well as the welcome.  Hope to work you in the Double Play coming up later this month. 73,
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

David, K9DWR

On Dec 2, 2019, at 08:10, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Please join me in welcoming our new member:
2712 Charles VA3TTB
Welcome, Charles. happy to have you on board. :-)

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...