Topics

Welcome 2711

Jim K5SP

Please join me in welcoming our new member:

2711  JT  KI0HZ

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

JT,
Congrats on getting the 50.  Keep in mind that previous contacts with members don't count as LONP so keep an eye out for members even if you had a chat with them before.

Jim K5SP

John he wont see this, he has not joined groups.io yet.

Jim K5SP

Congrats on getting the 50.  Keep in mind that previous contacts with members don't count as LONP so keep an eye out for members even if you had a chat with them before.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

stan robinson

But you can copy JT's email from Jim's original welcome. ( KI0HZ@... )

And I have sent him (and all new members) a "User's Manual" to encourage joining the groups.io Reflector and explain our Endorsement upload process, etc

Happy Thanksgiving, 73,

Stan
W9SMR - 070 #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director