Topics

Valentine Sprint Soapbox

Rick - N7WE

It was challenging.  Got on at 0030 and gave up about 0215.  At this QTH 40m was closed for all practial purposes.  80m was a nightmare of QRN with lots of static that ebbed and flowed and plenty of crashes.  I didn't have a 160m antenna up so not sure how that was for others.  I've submitted my meager 13 Qs.  The uploader worked FB!  Thank you David!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

1470

Last night was a bust.
Still trying on 40M this morning 1400Z
Barry

Brian (N2MLP)

Will be on 40 in few minutes

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: "1470 via Groups.Io" <boat.anchor@...>
Date: 2/14/20 12:34 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 06:10 AM, 1470 wrote:
Last night was a bust.
Still trying on 40M this morning 1400Z
Barry
4 1/2 hrs later still empty log.
Time to organize valentines for my sweetie of 42yrs.
Happy Valentine to everyone
Barry
--
Jim,  K5SP #483