Topics

Steves Radio

spdomingue@...

YL for W3HF

I vote no on the radio for Steve. He made 62 contacts in the contest and came
close to beating me. I made 89 contacts and mot were on the frequencies could
not get to with his radio.

Should you let him get a new radio he will kill me in the next contest. He is
a very good operator and with his radio he has it will keep him from beating
me. So please let him don't let him get a new radio he does not need to be
able to operate where all the points are made by the other operators.

Thank you for the time and helping me beet him in the next contest.

N6YIH/7
Steve D

Steve Dominguez