Topics

QRP Still happens!

Steve R

I obtained an FT817ND from an estate sale a couple of months back. I have been slowly putting this thing together for digital ops. Had to order CAT cable, Signal link etc....

Tonight all the bugs are worked out, DM780 interfaced, and worked my first PSK contact into MO on the rig with 5 watts and 40M dipole about 15 feet up. Thanks KD0UN for the contact.

Steve
2301
VA3FLF

RANDY RUEMLER Member 2706

Good Job Steve.  The 817 is a great radio and is a lot of fun foe CW and PSK31.  Enjoy!

Randy Ruemler

KK4OVW