Topics

KE4JB Farewell & Stuff.

bowerjohn41

Good morning,
I was my pleasure to contact members of the PODXS 070 community and create friendships over the last few years. I enjoyed serving the club as Mail Boss for several years. As most of you know we moved from NY to GA last May and have had to downsize dramatically which has resulted in my HF & PSK days to come to an end - heart broken but that is how it goes.

Before I say bye to y'all and to the group I have some items which I would like to offer.
Kenwood TS 2000 S/No B2900051 - Owned by me since new. In excellent condition. No Dings etc From Non Smoking environment. Included Kenwood Mic, Power Cables etc and RT Systems programming software. $850 + $45 shipping.
Navigator Interface with TS2000 Cables (Other radio cables available from Timewave). $195 including shipping in con us.
KK7UQ IMD Meter included Wall Wart, Powerpole  lead manual. $55 including shipping in con us.
If interested please email directly at poppajohnbower@...

Any sale to a club member will generate a donation to the Club Mailing Fund.

God be less you all.
John Bower KE4JB

Ray Clements

John

We hate to see you go, but at least you are not SK in the final sense of the word.
I hope your final years of retirement are both numerous and fulfilling.

Ray N9RWC

[...]

Rick - N7WE

Poppa John-
I will certainly miss you and our contacts!  I could always count on you for NY in the contests! And you sent a whole bunch of stickers my way.  Thank you for your many years of service to the 070 Club.  You were one of the anchors that gave life to the Club!  May God bless you and be with you and yours in whatever comes next.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Paul NU4C

John.
Thank you for the many QSOs in my log. I always enjoyed working you. I too am no longer active in radio. Health issues keep me out of the chair. But I enjoy and am active in the 070 email group. I hope to see a missive from you occassionally.
73
Paul NU4C

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

[...]

Stephen Melachrinos

John -

Let me add my regrets and best wishes to your departure from the radio scene--regrets that we won't be able to QSO in the future, but best wishes for your new future. It's been my pleasure to count you as one of my radio friends.

73,
Steve
W3HF

[...]

Jim K5SP

John, your signal will truly be missed.  No longer will I be able to have a contact with "John, Cherry Valley NY".

Wishing you fair winds and following seas in all your future endeavors.

73, Dear Friend

Jim K5SP

On 2/24/2020 9:07 AM, bowerjohn41 wrote:
[...]

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director