Topics

KC3EF Road Trip 10/21/19

Richard Rohrer

Leaving Las Vegas this morning, with all of our money, hi hi.  Going thru grids DM25, DM35, DM45, and DM44.  If anyone needs any of these let me know.  I know its short notice, but the internet in the resort has been very poor this weekend.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Jerry N9AVY

Dick:

Sorry,  don’t need any of those….  ABC (Already Been Contacted) !

Glad to hear you and your money are leaving Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas as the saying goes.

Safe travels.

73

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10