From: Rick - N7WE
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 11:49 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] KC3EF/M 10/17

Worked Dick in DM49 at 16:40 UTC.  14.072.025.  He was 599 in central FL but said I was weak to him. Go get him!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Rick - N7WE

17:15 UTC - Dick is now at 14.071.324.  Our friendly Olivia operator showed up again and was effectively blocking any response to Dick's CQs.  Dick would call and then VA3xxx would transmit on Dick's KN.  I'd like to say it was intentional interference, but I can't be sure.  Just strange that the same guy did the same thing when Dick was outbound last week.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Richard Rohrer

Now in dm39.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 11:16 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
17:15 UTC - Dick is now at 14.071.324.  Our friendly Olivia operator showed up again and was effectively blocking any response to Dick's CQs.  Dick would call and then VA3xxx would transmit on Dick's KN.  I'd like to say it was intentional interference, but I can't be sure.  Just strange that the same guy did the same thing when Dick was outbound last week.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

Yippee ! Yahoo !  Gt Dick in EM39 !!!    TU Dick !!!!    One more grid bites the dust.

Will hang around now that lawn is mostly mowed and see where else the travels take KC3EF/m .

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

17:15 UTC - Dick is now at 14.071.324.  Our friendly Olivia operator showed up again and was effectively blocking any response to Dick's CQs.  Dick would call and then VA3xxx would transmit on Dick's KN.  I'd like to say it was intentional interference, but I can't be sure.  Just strange that the same guy did the same thing when Dick was outbound last week.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

If intentional, he’s a hoser !

Jerry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

17:15 UTC - Dick is now at 14.071.324.  Our friendly Olivia operator showed up again and was effectively blocking any response to Dick's CQs.  Dick would call and then VA3xxx would transmit on Dick's KN.  I'd like to say it was intentional interference, but I can't be sure.  Just strange that the same guy did the same thing when Dick was outbound last week.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

BTW…. There’s a WJ4  calling Dick, but I think he needs the grid.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

17:15 UTC - Dick is now at 14.071.324.  Our friendly Olivia operator showed up again and was effectively blocking any response to Dick's CQs.  Dick would call and then VA3xxx would transmit on Dick's KN.  I'd like to say it was intentional interference, but I can't be sure.  Just strange that the same guy did the same thing when Dick was outbound last week.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Richard Rohrer

I will be in dm38 in a few minutes.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 11:36 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Yippee ! Yahoo !  Gt Dick in EM39 !!!    TU Dick !!!!    One more grid bites the dust.

Will hang around now that lawn is mostly mowed and see where else the travels take KC3EF/m .

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

17:15 UTC - Dick is now at 14.071.324.  Our friendly Olivia operator showed up again and was effectively blocking any response to Dick's CQs.  Dick would call and then VA3xxx would transmit on Dick's KN.  I'd like to say it was intentional interference, but I can't be sure.  Just strange that the same guy did the same thing when Dick was outbound last week.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

Dick:

Thanks again for another new grid !   Today added DM38/DM39   and that will be about all for awhile, but ya never know what will turn up.

73, Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

17:15 UTC - Dick is now at 14.071.324.  Our friendly Olivia operator showed up again and was effectively blocking any response to Dick's CQs.  Dick would call and then VA3xxx would transmit on Dick's KN.  I'd like to say it was intentional interference, but I can't be sure.  Just strange that the same guy did the same thing when Dick was outbound last week.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

Dick:

Saw you once and called a few time but no answer !

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Thanks again for another new grid !   Today added DM38/DM39   and that will be about all for awhile, but ya never know what will turn up.

73, Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

17:15 UTC - Dick is now at 14.071.324.  Our friendly Olivia operator showed up again and was effectively blocking any response to Dick's CQs.  Dick would call and then VA3xxx would transmit on Dick's KN.  I'd like to say it was intentional interference, but I can't be sure.  Just strange that the same guy did the same thing when Dick was outbound last week.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Richard Rohrer