Topics

KC3EF Grids for 10/17

Richard Rohrer

On Thursday we will be going thru DM49, DM39, DM38, DM37, DM36, &  DM26.  If you need any of these grids, please send me a reminder.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Jerry N9AVY

Dick:

Need DM38 & DM39.   Will be watching for you !!!

Thanks,

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On Thursday we will be going thru DM49, DM39, DM38, DM37, DM36, &  DM26.  If you need any of these grids, please send me a reminder.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Richard Rohrer

I will send text alert when approaching the grid.

Dick

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019, 8:46 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Dick:

Need DM38 & DM39.   Will be watching for you !!!

Thanks,

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On Thursday we will be going thru DM49, DM39, DM38, DM37, DM36, &  DM26.  If you need any of these grids, please send me a reminder.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

stan robinson

Dick,

Looks like I need DM39 and DM38,

Will have my cell phone with me.

Thanks to you and Kathy for making these opportunities possible. Just hope we can pull it off at our end.

73,
Stan
W9SMR

On Thursday we will be going thru DM49, DM39, DM38, DM37, DM36, & DM26. If you need any of these grids, please send me a reminder.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Stephen Melachrinos

I need DM38 and DM39 also, but I'll be at work all day.

:-(

Steve
W3HF

On Thursday we will be going thru DM49, DM39, DM38, DM37, DM36, &  DM26.  If you need any of these grids, please send me a reminder.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Richard Rohrer

Steve,

You need to retire so work does not interfer with radio fun.

Dick