To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:49 PM
Subject: [070] Hello every one

Just a hello to try out the reflector.

This will be a lot faster than the old manual (JAY) system.
The old way worked good but this will really be faster and at the next
contest
we can even update each other or just Brag or complain. HI HI

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did it was great.
Hope to see everyone in the next event UNLESS W3HF gets a multi-band radio
then maybe I can ask his XYL to keep him busy that weekend. HI HI

73's

Steve N6YIH/7
NO not sore just still eating the humble pie here.