Topics

Happy Thanksgiving

Paul NU4C

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow 070 members. I am thankful for each and everyone of you. I follow this group daily but, alas, my illness keeps me from radio. Not enough air to talk and too difficult to use computer for didimodes. This tablet is my eyes and ears. So be careful😁
Happy Thanksgiving
Paul NU4C 070 # 824

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Rick - N7WE

Great to see your post Paul.  And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.  I often think about all those Qs when I was on the Farewell Tour out west.  You were one of the regulars!  And as far as I know, you are still the only 070 member  to have completed 365 TWICE!  God Bless!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Jerry N9AVY

I also wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  Have to be careful not to say “Happy Turkey Day” on PSK31 because MixW puts a Turkish flag after that statement, hi, hi !

Hope this group stays around for a few more years.

73,   Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10