From: <N3DQU@...>
To: <070@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 19:03 PM
Subject: [070] CQ Contest!

Well, I gotta admit I am pretty impressed with the way you guys
cluttered
up the airwaves for the TARA Rumble last weekend hi! So to reward your fb
efforts and to keep your contesting juices flowin', I thought I'd let ya
know that the PODXS 070 Club is sponsoring a PSK contest this coming June
1st
called the 070 Club Three-Day Weekend. The rules are posted up on the 070
Club website at
< http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm > ....Be lookin' for ya on
the
bands! 73 de Jay, N3DQU.