Topics

CONTEST UPDATE

melachri@...

Word on the waterfall is:

W3HF (KING of the QRP) has ordered a new multi band radio.
I WISH! I'm still waiting for all those letters of support with which to convince the XYL.

Steve
W3HF

http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

spdomingue@...

Word on the waterfall is:

W3HF (KING of the QRP) has ordered a new multi band radio.
and WA5EOG after his first contest ever is determined to WIN the 070 event
LOOK out WM2U Ernie

I think there will be a real fight for TOP DOG in this event.

JHudak3rd@...

To the XYL of W3HF:
Please, please, please let Steve get a new multi-band radio. We just can't
take it anymore. Let him get the radio and he will stay out of your hair, and
ours. Just think what a relief that would be! Almost like a South Seas
vacation.

KA3X, Jay