Topics

Contact with Brazil !!!??!!!

spdomingue@...

Nando,

OK I will start on 10 or 15 and look for you there, sounds like a good place
to start.
thank you for the idea to start there.

Your english is OK I understand everything.

Hope to work everyone sometime during the weekend.
Steve D
N6YIH/7

Pavanatti <cevada@...>

Hello every one (members)
I'm PU5OPR Eleandro Pavanatti (Nando)
From Curitiba City in South part of Brazil (GG54ho)
Just for remember my member number is 074.
I will operate in this contest only in 2 bands 10M and 15M because
my license only permit me do PSK on this bands ...
If you hunt me in any I will operate in the end of day in local time
some thing
between 0:00z - 04:00z ok ... because I study and I go to my father's
farm
look every work around.

TNX for all and I open to work any one in any time just send a e-mail
to me mark one time to do this contact ...
QSL 100% via BURO !!!

73 for all members

PS1 - Sorry about the bad english
PS2 - Congratulations for the PODXS 070 club for nice award ok... very
beautiful it
was great on my wall . hi hi hi

Bye bye
PU5OPR - Eleandro Pavanatti (Nando)

Bill Duffy <bjduffy2@...>

Nando........I am #047 so I will remember and look for you.! 73 Bill KA0VXK