From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2020 10:35 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] MN Grids

The MN QSO Party is on today and I still need 4 more grids to complete MN. I was excited to work AC0DH/P on 40m from EN48. That is way up and out on the NE corner of MN and a grid I've never worked. Then I checked the Awards Progress Scorer only to find out EN48 is one of the excluded grids since it is almost entirely in Canada. Oh well, there are some other stations in MN that indicated they would be working digital today. But I already have the grids they will be operating from. Bummer! This chasing grids gets really tough.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602