Topics

17 meters

Joseph Miller

I'll slug away for a while on 17 meters for a while. Hopefully someone can hear me...

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator

Scotty W7PSK

Ill come peek, no guarantee Ill hear you as sun isnt up yet.

On Monday, January 18, 2016 7:39 AM, "Joseph Miller kj8o.ham@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I'll slug away for a while on 17 meters for a while. Hopefully someone can hear me...

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL Michigan Section

Scotty W7PSK

so far just see WA0IDK, but Im looking

Scotty W7PSK

Working Jerry N9AVY so band is open.  Hope to hear you Joe

On Monday, January 18, 2016 7:47 AM, "Rick Scott w7psk@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Ill come peek, no guarantee Ill hear you as sun isnt up yet.

On Monday, January 18, 2016 7:39 AM, "Joseph Miller kj8o.ham@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I'll slug away for a while on 17 meters for a while. Hopefully someone can hear me...

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL Michigan Section

Joseph Miller

Thanks Rick, I'll keep trying. I see a "G4" out there but he can't hear me. Ah well.

73 de Joe

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Rick Scott w7psk@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Working Jerry N9AVY so band is open.  Hope to hear you Joe

On Monday, January 18, 2016 7:47 AM, "Rick Scott w7psk@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Ill come peek, no guarantee Ill hear you as sun isnt up yet.

On Monday, January 18, 2016 7:39 AM, "Joseph Miller kj8o.ham@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I'll slug away for a while on 17 meters for a while. Hopefully someone can hear me...

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL Michigan Section

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator
ARRL Michigan Section

John Etling

Worked a Cuban station (CO6WD) for those working for the Cuba 20… Also worked EA3KU and TTF2MSN on 17m. Hearing nothing USA based though.

So DX window appears to be open into TN for now and Band running long.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

[...]

Paula K7PAX #1739

I see TF2MSN Iceland on 17 right now, but the band dropped out before I could catch him.

Paula K7PAX #1739

[...]

W7JSD – 17m Band went kapoop on us… I did get your sig report – did you get mine for logging?

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

[...]

Sid Downey

John,

You're in the log. Sorry I lost you. Maybe next time.

Sid
W7JSD
1513

[...]

Sid, K7PAX here. I didn’t get enough of a report to land you in my log – poo! You would have been my first WARC contact. I could hear you asking if I was still there, but you couldn’t ‘t hear me.

I can see several traces but nobody can hear me.

Paula K7PAX #1739

[...]

Im on 17 now, struck out on 30.  Now fishing for Oregon on 17 last state psk31 LOTW.

[...]

Good enough to log – Band has been in/out and very shaky, but in the log works!! Thanks!

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

[...]

17 totally DIED out on me.

John Etling

As it did for me – once in a blue moon will see an RTTY sig but as far as JT modes… nadda, gonna, poof, vanished… disappeared.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...