Topics

Calling all LONPs - need two more for WABOL 2015

Paula K7PAX #1739

Hey guys and gals – looking for help to finish up the WABOL 2015. I have worked 48 and only need those last two . . .

Here are the 48 LONPs I have already worked: If you are not in the list, please try to find and work me this week – I’ll be on 20 meters daytime and probably 15 and 40 meters for the West Coast Grayline.

Thanks and Merry Christmas! Going to dinner now, but will be on the air this evening. Cheers!

Paula, K7PAX #1739

AB8M

KC9DOA

ND2K

AC0QG

KE4JB

NO8R

AG4QX

KF3AA

NU4C

K0ACP/7

KF8MZ

VA7GEM

K3JT

KI3F

VE3LTN

K3TCU

KJ4IZW

W0PE

K3URT

KK4CPS

W1LXE

K7TRK

KR4U

W3HF

K8FER

N2MLP

W3WMU

K8GIB/P

N4GBK

W5FER

K8IJ

N6MG

W5WF

K8TOM

N6STA

W6QP

K9DEB

N7QU

W7JSD

K9DWR

N7WE

WA4MIT

KA5VZG

N9AVY

WG5T

KC4TIE

N9RWC

WM9F

Paula K7PAX #1739

Joseph Miller

Hi Paula,

Drat, I was certain that we had already made contact this year. I guess not. I will look for you. I'll be home on Thursday thru Sunday this week and Thursday (th 31st) next week.

Hope to see you on the air.

Till then, Merry Christmas,

Joe KJ8O 1244

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator

Milton Garb

Who needs me for WABOL 2015? I’m available all day and evenings this week...now that I think about it?

Every day and until late every night.

Milt.

N6MG

070-650

LONP 76

[...]

Thanks Joe! I’ll look for you on Thursday!

Paula K7PAX #1739

[...]

Larry

Paula,

I'll be looking for you on 20....I need more LONPers too.

Might be difficult between us, but my log shows we did iy in 2014!

Larry WA7HDZ
PODXS# 404
LONP# 137
Richland, WA.

[...]

Phil Greer

HI Paula,
 I will be around and can give it a try, I'm in northern Idaho so just name a time and band and I'll look for you.

          73
              Phil WB7RXY # 1300 & 230

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 8:03 PM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

[...]

ljl2002@att.net

Paula,
I'm not on the "nice" list so I need to make amends or Santa will leave coal again this year.
I'll look for you on 20m.
I have seen your signal before and I have reached the West side occasionally so I'll try to help out from here.
GL on your quest.
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

[...]

Scotty W7PSK

Ill Look for you Paula ..

W7PSK LONP 038

PS Email me here or at w7psk@...

[...]

Thanks – W7PSK – I got the needed contacts this morning. Merry Christmas!

Paula K7PAX #1739