Topics

JA Endorsement

1470

If anyone is trying to finish up the twenty JAs I am seeing sporadic

openings on 15M

regards

Barry

VA7GEM

Milton Garb

Barry, et al,

Try 40m at our West coast gray line.

Every morning at 7035.0 kHz.

They ‘re there.

I’ve had many qso’s with old man Suke, JM7OLW for a few years now between 1100z and around 1230z.

When he’s on, you’ll know it! I think he told me that he runs a few hundred watts into a 3 el mono bander at maybe 110’...30 meters.

He’s always strong, and his signal is very clean.

Milt.

N6MG

If anyone is trying to finish up the twenty JAs I am seeing sporadic

openings on 15M

regards

Barry

VA7GEM

John Etling

I see a lot of JA stations, except the ones I need. I still require a 4, 6 or a 0 station… i.e. need one of those. I rarely see any of those particular calls.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

If anyone is trying to finish up the twenty JAs I am seeing sporadic

openings on 15M

regards

Barry

VA7GEM

1470

Milt
rrr
Recent additions to the log are
ZS2CR at 14:25 on 20M
HS0ZIC at 15:03 on 40M
FR4PG at 14:42 on 40M
9W6EZ at 14:52 on 40M
40M has been my most productive band lately between 12:00-17:00Z
I have always been an early riser so this works great for me.
Wishing everyone a very enjoyable time with family and friends over
the holidays. Sneak a little radio time in as well.
Barry
VA7GEM

---In 070@..., <n6mg@...> wrote :

Barry, et al,

Try 40m at our West coast gray line.

Every morning at 7035.0 kHz.

They ‘re there.

I’ve had many qso’s with old man Suke, JM7OLW for a few years now between 1100z and around 1230z.

When he’s on, you’ll know it! I think he told me that he runs a few hundred watts into a 3 el mono bander at maybe 110’...30 meters.

He’s always strong, and his signal is very clean.

Milt.

N6MG

1470

John
Which award are you chasing that specifies particular call areas.
regards
Barry

---In 070@..., <john@...> wrote :

I see a lot of JA stations, except the ones I need. I still require a 4, 6 or a 0 station… i.e. need one of those. I rarely see any of those particular calls.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

Milton Garb

Barry,

Good job there on 40m!

That ZS & FR are a very long haul from the Pac N’west.

Milt.

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76

---In 070@..., <n6mg@...> wrote :

Barry, et al,

Try 40m at our West coast gray line.

Every morning at 7035.0 kHz.

They ‘re there.

I’ve had many qso’s with old man Suke, JM7OLW for a few years now between 1100z and around 1230z.

When he’s on, you’ll know it! I think he told me that he runs a few hundred watts into a 3 el mono bander at maybe 110’...30 meters.

He’s always strong, and his signal is very clean.

Milt.

N6MG

John Etling

OH, nothing with PODXS070 – this is an outside award I am trying for. Specifically eQSL JAPAN award.

---In 070@..., wrote :

I see a lot of JA stations, except the ones I need. I still require a 4, 6 or a 0 station… i.e. need one of those. I rarely see any of those particular calls.

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...

070 #1820   LONP #321

1470

1470

RRR
I have hit a roadblock trying for call area 11 consisting of a PREFIX of 8J1 and a COUNTRY of Antarctica
Merry Xmas
Barry