Topics

Looking for following stations:

Dave

Geary, our QSO today reminded me why I love this hobby so much, and this particular part of it . And thanks for helping me check out my station on PSK.

73, Dave KZ1O

Geary McDowell

Dave,
You and I worked today.  New call in my log nook.  Thanks.
Geary, KE5IRK

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 2:05 PM Dave <daveb@...> wrote:

I'm set up for PSK QSOs now, so if anyone wants to make a sked, 20 meters is the easiest for me. Pick a time and let me know!

Dave KZ1O

070 #2710

On 11/13/2019 1:34 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Need to finish up another level for LONP and only need 3 more.   I you see this message can we set up a sked ???

CM3RSV

HA0NGT

IZ4WLD

KB0VFT

KZ1O

LZ4BU

ON4AD

PA3HIZ

Or any others who have never worked my station.

Went back to September of this year and found these station were active.  Band 20/40m  UTC times to NA.

Thank you !

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dave

I'm in Florida, Sumter County.

Thanks for the heads-up on that. There are a few places in the listing where it needs to be updated... I think it's OK now.

The Lutz, FL addr. is my permanent address, in Hillsborough Co. but I am operating in Bushnell FL in Sumter Co. in the RV. I'm keeping LoTW updated when I upload logs, and (I thought) I was updating everywhere that mattered on QRZ also. So now, I think it's all OK and correct.

Dave KZ1O

On 11/19/2019 3:13 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

Dave

Are you in Florida

QRZ says Florida Address BUT Details for Location is New

Hampshire

Chris N9JCA

LONP #165

PODXS #797

73

On 11/19/19 8:08 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews via Groups.Io wrote:

Dave

Any time is good for me

I only use LOTW for confirmations

Chris N9JCA

[...]

[...]