Topics

366 Congrats to Delos, NO8R

stan robinson

CONGRATS to Delos, NO8R, who has completed his 366 level Calendar award with his upload today.

Members, keep you eyes on the next up October need dates:

* KC3FL (1) – 10/21
K5KHK (5) – 10/29
* John can, and I am sure will, complete 366 in October!!
(*) Total dates needed
Speaking of Leap Day, 6 members need only 2/29: F8BFU, KE0GHU, M5PLY, SA7BXU, WB8YXF and WM4B. Of our 2,708 members, only 43 have achieved 366.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

I have listed only the folks who are getting very close (within 20 dates). I am sure there are many more who need October dates, also. Let’s make 366 happen for as many as you can.

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Congratulations Delos!

So happy to welcome you into the fold! It takes patience and dedication for sure!

Paula K7PAX #1739

[...]

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Congrats, Delos!

For all of you wondering if it’s worth the effort to get the 366 award - it was definitely the award I had the most fun chasing of all the ones I’ve earned.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Oct 18, 2019, at 7:13 AM, stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

[...]

Rick - N7WE

Delos-
I want to add my congratulations on your achieving 366!  It is no small accomplishment and takes real dedication and perserverance...particularly with the current band conditions.  Well Done my friend!
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

JEFF WALSH

👍🏻 Well done !

On Oct 18, 2019, at 9:14 AM, stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

[...]

Delos,  congrats on being #43,  I'll join you on the 21st as #44