Topics

ALERT - 366 Chasers - October

stan robinson

I see several 366 Award chasing folks need some QSOs on OCTOBER dates coming up fast.

If you see these folks on the air, be sure to give them a call and make their DAY. Total days needed (#).

* NO8R (1) – 10/17

* KC3FL (1) – 10/21

KE0GHU (2) – 10/21

K5KHK (5) – 10/29

* Delos and John can, and I am sure will, complete 366 in October!!

A special Shout Out goes to Richard, WB8YXF who needed 16 September dates AND HE GOT THEM ALL!! He now needs only Leap Day, 2/29 to complete his 366 Award.

Great Job, Richard!!

Congrats also, to Yuri, R6KEE, Republic of Crimea, who picked up the dates he needed in September leaving him only 11/26 and 12/15 to complete 366. Yuri needs only 21 070 QSOs to complete his LONP. Keep an eye out for him!

Speaking of Leap Day, in addition to WB8YXF, 4 others need only 2/29: F8BFU, M5PLY, SA7BXU and WM4B.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

I have listed only the folks who are getting very close (within 20 dates). I am sure there are many more who need October dates, also. Let’s make 366 happen for as many as you can.

Of our 2,706 members, only 42 have achieved 366.

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

stan robinson

CONGRATS to Michael, KE0GHU who has completed his 365 level Calendar award with his upload today. Now he needs only 2/29 to complete the 366 level.

Michael, according to QRZ.COM you are very active in  Boy Scout activities. Please update us on your plans to participate in the BSA JOTA next weekend, October 18 to 20

Maybe we can encourage some QSOs with 070 members! Maybe we need a Sticker to recognize participation and contacts with BSA stations during JOTA??

Members, keep you eyes on the next up Calendar need dates:
* NO8R (1) – 10/17
* KC3FL (1) – 10/21
[...]

David, K9DWR

On Oct 12, 2019, at 13:21, stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

CONGRATS to Michael, KE0GHU who has completed his 365 level Calendar award with his upload today. Now he needs only 2/29 to complete the 366 level.
way to go!

Michael, according to QRZ.COM you are very active in Boy Scout activities. Please update us on your plans to participate in the BSA JOTA next weekend, October 18 to 20.

Maybe we can encourage some QSOs with 070 members! Maybe we need a Sticker to recognize participation and contacts with BSA stations during JOTA??
Definitely. I’ve worked a JOTA station a few years and Airfest (my APE a few years ago). The scouts definitely take an interest when they see a computer involved
:-)

#1604 LONP #255
david@...