From: 070ClubContests@groups.io [mailto:070ClubContests@groups.io] On Behalf Of stan robinson
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 13:48
To: 070ClubContests@groups.io
Subject: [070ClubContests] Ø7Ø Valentine Sprint – Tomorrow !!

Subject:  Ø7Ø Valentine Sprint – Tomorrow !!

The Ø7Ø Club Valentine Sprint is just 24 hours away –

Friday, February 14 – 0000 UTC (Thursday, February 13 – 7:00 p.m. EST)

Friday, February 14 – 2359 UTC (Friday February 14 – 6:59 p.m. EST)

Sprint Rules – Work a 6 hour block of your choice over this 24 hour period. For Scoring, your 6 hour block will start with the hour you select on the Scoring page and continue for the next 6 hours

Work each station once per band. (Same station, same band is a dupe!)

Open to all licensed radio amateurs. Using 40M, 80M, 160M

For Rules and detailsClick Here: Valentine-Sprint-Rules

2 Entry Categories:

Male:     OM

Female: YL

4 Power Categories:

QRP < 5 W
Low < 25 W
Medium < 50 W
High < 100 W (See Rules)

Exchange:
 Callsign,  Name,  OM or YL and  State/Province/Country (SPC)

Example: “K7PAX  Paula  YL  WA”  (Paula has promised to be there for us!)

Call: “CQ 070 Valentine Sprint”

All entry logs
 must be received within 1 week after the event ends.

With the dedicated work of David, K9DWR, we again have the ability to upload your log rather than emailing it. See Rules Page.

With 3 bands to choose from, you can optimize your luck with propagation. It is helpful to post your intentions to QSY on the Reflector. Also, be sure to use PSKReporter and to Spot calls seen.

If you do not yet have the TOP BAND (work 20 on 160M) or the 88 Tri-Band (3 YL on 3 Bands) Endorsements, this Contest gives you an excellent chance to grab both.

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

Rick - N7WE

Absolutely right Paula!  Family first!  Congrats on your anniversary and Happy Birthday to your grandson. Hope to work you, but I think it will be kind of iffy.  I'll be looking though.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602