Re: Like Xmas in August ...

Scotty W7PSK

Dont come west Jerry.  Our gas tax is 75 cents a gallon and they want to add more.  We are pay 3.59 a gallon.

On 8/10/2019 10:55 AM, Mike - W0TMW wrote:

Jerry, I have in-laws still living in southern Illinois. We went on a trip and stopped off to visit them on the way home (KC). Crossing a Paducah, the gas went up from $2.399/gal to $2.999/gal.

My in-laws and their families are farmers. They buy gas in bulk. It still costs them $2.839/gal.

My wife and I, both born in Illinois and Southern Illinois University/Carbondale grads. left in 1969 and have never lived in Illinois since.

Mike - W0TMW #2207

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 8/9/19 6:57 PM, 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:
On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 12:44 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

However, thinking seriously about moving out of Illinois - gas tax cuts down on driving (38 cents /gallon)   Illinois used to be a nice state, but it seems to be circling the drain.

Jerry  n9avy

Jerry
Would love to move there. Current gas tax in Vancouver is USD121.77 per US Gallon or 32.17cents/litre
Got released from hospital just in time for the weekend.
Looking for you on 20M
Barry

--
Mike - W0TMW #2207