Re: Speaking of Endorsements

Scotty W7PSK

I tried, but only worked a few people and they were all worked before.

On June 26, 2019 at 3:54 PM stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

Congrats, Scotty.

Did you pull in a few during Endorsement Daze - LONP last week?

Good luck finishing this off!

73,Stan
W9SMR - 070 #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:51 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Speaking of Endorsements

Im like 10 short of LONP 500

Scotty W7PSK

On June 26, 2019 at 3:48 PM stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

Talk about so, so, close, but no cigar. If you get a chance, please help out these “almost there” folks:

K3RTK, Rick – Needs one (1) member QSO for LONP at the 100 level.

RN3Z, Mikhail – Needs 15 “N’s” for WTW (has 2231 of 2246 letters needed to complete)

W7PAQ, Frank – Needs 13 “I’s” and 21 “N’s” for WTW (Must be an “N” shortage.)

N9AVY, Jerry – Needs 76 new member QSO’s for LONP Honor Roll++ Level (1,000)*

I’m sure there are many more that are almost there on some Endorsement or other. When you get really close, feel free to post a request for some assistance!

73,

Stan
W9SMR - 070 #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

* Only 53 have achieved the 500 member LONP Honor Roll level, but only 3 of 2,696 members have achieved this elite 1,000 QSO level. Several others are within 200 QSO’s needed.

W3HF, Steve – 1,601
NO8R, Delos – 1,451
K8TOM, Tom – 1,250

--