From: "Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io" <melachri@...>
Sent: 6/15/2019 9:01:11 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Contest info on PODXS Page

Cause it's not a contest. It's a casual operating event. (It's even less of a contest than that other big non-contest, Field Day, because there's no place to submit results other than posting an email.)

It probably should be on the home page, but I think the only formal record of it exists in the email reflector.

Steve
W3HF