From: "John Hendry" <archer@...>
Sent: 6/2/2019 8:47:50 AM
Subject: [070Club] FLDIgi on Windows 10

I'm having to port over from my trusted Dell Windows 7 to a Lenovo Window 10 laptop, and I can't get fldigi to talk to my Icom 7300.   I've copied all my setting from windows 7, but I have no rig control whatsoever.

If you are working with fldigi on W10, and you have any ideas, I would appreciate hearing them.   You'd think an IT guy like me could figure this out, but I'm losing what little hair I have left!

Thanks

John
KG5OIB

--