From: "K8TOM" <tsingle@...>
Sent: 6/2/2019 8:52:18 AM
Subject: [070Club] 15M, 20M, 40M not much luck here so far

That great, Chris.

We don't even have 20M open here in the Pacific NW at this point (15:46z).

It opened a couple of times yesterday briefly, but just enough to see traces with sporadic decode.  The only exception was around 23:58z.  I managed to get three QSOs completed in a couple minutes.  40M opened here for a brief window between 2:30z and 3:10z and I logged three more QSOs.  I have monitored 15m when there was chatter about it on the reflector, but haven't see a trace yet.

Enjoy your good (or at least, better) fortune with the prop there!  Maybe we'll see another opening today, I hope.

Tom
K8TOM.

--
Scotty W7PSK