Re: #525 SK

Mike Flowers

This is sad news, indeed.   Mark and I had many nice rag-chews on 20M PSK31.

I missed our chats when Mark became less active.  I remember seeing his callsign CQing for an hour or so on 20M FT8 last fall, but I was unable to work him.

I found this obituary for Mark:

Rest In Peace, old friend.  I’ll miss you.

-- 73 de Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On May 18, 2019, at 9:38 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

It is with sadness that we report the passing of Mark Crosbie, N8MNI #525, on 1/25/19.

Mark was very active in all the club activities, and a pleasure to work with on the bands. He will be missed by all.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director